Search through our library of courses, select a category you might be interested in, use the search bar, or filter options on the left side of the page.
Automated testing, although it is useful to check for website accessibility, actually only accounts for 30% of website accessibility issues. In this session, learn how to check for the other 70% of issues that prevent an accessible website. You will learn 4 easy manual tests to conduct yourself, 5 things to ensure your website has, and 6 things to avoid on your website.
In this follow up course to “The Art of Alt Text,” we will look further into alt text best practices. Join us to learn why alt text is important, what kind of images you should not be using, why default alt text is not good enough, and why it’s important to add alt text to all graphics.
Presentations must be accessible for all users. In order to ensure accessibility for individuals using assistive technology, extra measures need to be taken while building a presentation. In this session, we will discuss how to create accessible presentations that will allow all users, including those using assistive technology, to be able to access the content.
All the content we create needs to be digitally accessible, and that includes content posted on social media platforms. In this session you'll learn easy tips for making your social media posts accessible for all users.
Video captioning is an essential component of digitally accessible videos. However, when captions are only offered in one language, this limits access for thousands of users. In this video, you will learn how to turn on translated subtitles, and how to create translated subtitles for your own videos.
As learning and instruction continue to be supplemented with multimedia, it's increasingly important to ensure that that media can be consumed by all communities. In this session we'll be discussing the use of videos online, the importance of captions, and how you can use them to enhance your content.
Inclusive websites must be written in plain, everyday language so users can easily find what they’re looking for, understand it, or even get a better translation of it from online accessibility tools. This workshop gives participants a number of ways to ensure that what they write meets these important goals.
Digital accessibility requires accessible formating. In this session you'll learn how to format accessible documents as well as how to evaluate documents for proper accessibility formats.
Inclusive websites never use phrases like “click here” or “find out more” in their hyperlinks. Instead, they incorporate meaningful hyperlinks -- ones that tell users where they'll be going, why they are going there, and what they can do once they get there. This workshop gives participants a number of ways to ensure that they meet these three goals and create meaningful hyperlinks.
Screen readers are simple yet effective tools that allow people with visual impairments to read digital text, websites, and other digital content. Learn about tools and techniques to create inclusive websites while improving your communication with those who have visual impairments.
We’re sorry, no results were found. Maybe try searching a different term.
Have an immediate question? Contact us directly at 1-844-414-1851
Digital Online Certifications
Below are some popular Digital Teacher Certifications that are available as a series of online courses. Click on a logo to start your certification track today!